Senior Part Time Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer will work in a small team of remote engineers writing backend and frontend code for an application that is being developed from scratch. The role will include hands-on software development using modern tools and frameworks centered around Bitcoin protocol compatible crypto-currency. There are plenty of problems to solve and several opportunities to explore technologies for use in future development.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in:
- Python, Java, C/C++
- Production code management skills/experience (Github, best practices, etc.)
- Incurable curiosity and an endless desire to identify and solve your own problems
- Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming experience.
- Bitcoin Protocol and Blockchain
- Stratum Protocol
- Other C-derived language experience
- Hardware design is a plus
- Candidates should have 3+ years professional experience as a programmer
- Candidates should have 2+ years experience with crypto-currency
- Any experience in Point-of-Service hardware and software development is a major plus
- Candidates will be interviewed via web based video chat
- First round interviews will consist mostly of technical screening.
- Second round interviews will be for question and answer about the position and organization.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to: